Sunday, March 17, 2013

Job Wheel

As I mentioned, my amazing neighbor Amy has taught me her wise ways of running a home.  Part of that amazing master plan is the Job Wheel.  I just made mine, and I like it.  With my 8 kids we have room for 4 jobs, kids paired up each day with someone.
The Job Wheel comes into the daily schedule right after dinner each night.  I have placed it on the refrigerator right next to the weekly calendar.
My four after dinner jobs are:
  1. Front & Side rooms
  2. Clear & wipe table and counter
  3. Pick up toys in kitchen & sweep
  4. Load & unload dishwasher
Here's what Amy's looks like.  Amy's planning/calender/chore stuff isn't all pretty, but I think she's so busy doing she doesn't pretty this stuff up.  She's got what matters to her under control - she's gorgeous and stylish and her house, family and life are amazing. 
I may have taken the construction paper & pencil job wheel of hers up a notch with my cardstock, stickers, and paper, but that ain't nothing to brag about.  If I'm able to catch up with her in other areas of life, I'll really be loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment