Saturday, March 23, 2013

Birthday Checklist

Since I'm creating my binder to be like my friend's, I'm including four sections like she has, atleast for now.  So my Homemaker Binder has 4 tabs in it for:
  • Planning by Week
  • Planning by Month & Year
  • Traditions
  • Personal Goals & Study
Under the traditions tab, I have a Birthday Checklist which is as follows and which I used this week as yesterday was Ethan's Birthday.  I didn't do everything on the list, but was glad I had a list to plan from:

Birthday Checklist
  • Balloons
  • Write on Car Windows
  • Birthday Sign in Front room Window
  • Birthday Wreath on Front Door
  • Birthday Banner
  • Birthday Hat / Pin
  • Order Cake or Make Plans - Make it Special!!
  • Wake up in the morning before school so they can open presents before school
  • Special birthday Breakfast
  • Scrapbook SpotLight and Journal Stories
  • Take Pictures:
Take a picture of the birthday child standing back to back with Dad (or Mom) and compare growth from year to year.
  • Create a journal or photo journal of the birthday child’s favorite things each year.
  • Measure Height and Weight 
  • Trace hand or make handprint/footprint
  • Treat to School class or Ballet (check for allergies)
  • Alternate friend/family party
- (On Family year, take friends out for smoothie or shake?)
- (Or can choose between present from M&D or party?)
- (or friend party at ages 6, 8 & 12?)

No comments:

Post a Comment