Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Family Weekly Planner on the Fridge

I've been using this calendar by Post-It weekly planner since November.  I bought it at Staples, it's also online here. Around $20 dollars if I remember right. 

My friend Amy uses the column on the left to put the names of her four children that are in school.  If I did that, I'd need two sheets each week, so instead we're label the left column with Morning activities, Noon, Afternoon, and Evening.  It's been working smashingly well. It's about $20 bucks for 52 sheets, so that's a good deal cause it will last you a whole year.  Excellent.
This calendar is to use during our Sunday evening Kid Scheduling/Planning/Goal sessions and write up what they've got going on during the week with homework, extracurricular activities, meetings, and family thing, (like 1 on 1 dates with Dad).  Keep this it on the fridge, where I also keep the after dinner Job Wheel and Grocery List.  Amy's lucky cause she's got two fridges and thus lots o space to magnet her stuff up on, so she also has her kid's homework clips up there, I'm making a different place for those, more details on what each of those things are and how to do it to come (or atleast how Amy did it and how I'm doing it, modify for your situation as needed.)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment