Friday, January 17, 2014

Laundry Done

I am feeling so on top of things, I'm not sure what's made the difference these past two weeks but I hope it doesn't stop. Main floor has been looking AWESOME this whole week (glad I made the kids take their forts down). Even vacuumed the stairs, on my way to the upper floor now.
I folded absolutely ALL of the laundry and even threw out half of the unmatched socks that were waiting for their partners. I'm keeping 10 stray socks, that's it. No more of this whole basket full of socks. So it was a pretty good feeling, I've been working hard and have found much satisfaction in being a homemaker and it's easy as I sing my little "Do It For Jesus" song. I've even been wearing a little apron (GREAT for picking up all the stray legos everywhere!) I think I'm going to make myself a few more aprons of different styles to add some color to my black/gray exercise clothes that I wear everyday. :) And just for fun, I LOVE THIS LITTLE FACE!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment