Saturday, January 25, 2014

Jewelry Board

I thought this project over at Whippy Cake was so pretty!
I'm underway with brainstorming and mentally designing how mine might look, mostly with supplies I already have on hand. Gonna make a few sketches of different options for myself today.
I think this will be my board ~ I've been saving it for almost 3 years now for some unknown project, it was in the basement when we moved in.
This is the wall by my closet where I think I shall place my board.
Pretty little tea cup I found at the thrift store, to hold small stud earrings.
Dollar store glass that can hold bracelets
And here's my drawer where all these pretty things are hid most of the time. Won't it be so much better to have them all displayed? To add color to the room while also being very functional! I'll update later with the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment