Monday, February 25, 2013

Laundry Day

In the book "Large Family Logistics" she says to schedule a chore for each day, and Monday is Laundry day. 
She homeschools all her kids, so they set their timer and wash away all day with the goal to do 4 loads by 4.  How I've been doing it, and this has worked for 4 weeks so far, is that I just wash and dry things all week and leave them in the clean clothes pile and then Monday morning we all fold the clothes before school.  It's been working pretty good, and then since I wash during the whole week, I have the rest of my Monday to devote to other chores I've scheduled for it - Mop, Master Bedroom, Mirrors.  It's been working out pretty good.  I'm still working out what chores to do for the rest of my week.  Tuesday is Toilets though, Wednesday is Work Station (my desk), windows and walls.  Don't know what Thursday is yet.  Friday is Floors.  Still working on it, but I'm seeing progress in our overall life and am glad I have this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment