Monday, June 17, 2013

Season Pennant Banners

I made this out of paper and cardstock, just a little pennant banner for each season that I'm hanging in the front room window.  I've only made them for SPRING and SUMMER so far, but have the template for myself to make AUTUMN and WINTER ones too.  Isn't it nice that they are all six letter words?  :)  It is fun and it makes me happy to see the colors of each season in the room.

Update - I didn't find a template anywhere for them, I just made my own.  I figured out what size would work good for each pennant to fit the length of the window and then knowing the pennant size free-handed my own letters to fit, using a scrap paper and then when they looked good enough I traced them onto the cardstock I wanted.  I think just find a font you like to trace or copy.  I used this font below from some wall stickers I found at Dollar Tree.  :)
Here's another google image that shows all the letters, but the L and T aren't right, must be an older image.  Anyway, it's just a cute font I think.

1 comment:

  1. Is there a link to the pattern or did you make the pattern? Share?

    ReplyDelete