Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Growing Kids Clothes Organization

I know I am a mom because I am so stinkin' excited about how I just organized my kids' clothes over the whole bloody weekend ~
I think this setup is pretty sweet.  I have 9 boxes for girls, 6 for boys, 3 for shoes, all into these nice storage boxes from Costco
Simply labeled on front with a Girl/Boy and the size/age of the future wearer of the clothes.  I tried before to just have the boxes of neatly folded stacks of clothes storage in their closet, but some of the kids (Ethan) would get into it without permission when they felt their wardrobe was lacking and then all that happened was an overload of clothes and laundry.  I'm minimized their clothes and it's a breath of fresh air walking into their closet cause it doesn't attack me.  And down in the deep dark spooky basement the clothes are too out of the way for them to bother getting into it without a lot more effort than they ever have.  :)  Ah, I love exercising control over my home and the little people that dwell therein. 

No comments:

Post a Comment